Pretty in pink!

Morning all!

I thought i'd stop by with a new creation from me!
I'm currently in my craftroom awaiting my second room to be painted eeekk!!! yep ill be moving in there in the next few days! pretty excited!

I've loads of orders and things to crack on with so i thought i'd share a new creation from my shop!

I love these wee stamps they're so nice to colour!

I'd like to enter it to the following challenges
Catch The Bug  - Think Pink
Colour Me Creative Challenge  #79 (W1 of 2) Anything Goes 
Totally Gorjuss -  Wings and Things
Stampin' For The Weekend  – Week 1 - Anything Goes
    Crafty Ribbons -    #65 Butterflies
    Divas by Design -  3 or more layers
    Whimsy Inspiration Shabby Chic(ends Oct 30)

    *Card Recipe*

    *C/Stock - That Craft Place
    DSP - Dovecraft
    *Dies - Spellbinders Tags
    *Punch - Martha stewart 
    *Sentiment - hand stamped
    *Other  - Pearls 'meiflower', flowers 'prima', findings 'ebay', ribbon/lace 'stash', chalks & Promarkers & Flexmarkers

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
     I'd love if you'd leave a comment to let me know your thoughts! And I can pop along and visit you too!! xoxo

    Don't forget - Most of my Creations and Now I'm taking Custom Orders over at my Handmade Cards & Crafts Shop @ Charisma Cardz!

    Be Sure to leave me a comment so i can pop by your blog!
    post signature

    Morning all!

    I thought i'd stop by with a new creation from me!
    I'm currently in my craftroom awaiting my second room to be painted eeekk!!! yep ill be moving in there in the next few days! pretty excited!

    I've loads of orders and things to crack on with so i thought i'd share a new creation from my shop!

    I love these wee stamps they're so nice to colour!

    I'd like to enter it to the following challenges
    Catch The Bug  - Think Pink
    Colour Me Creative Challenge  #79 (W1 of 2) Anything Goes 
    Totally Gorjuss -  Wings and Things
    Stampin' For The Weekend  – Week 1 - Anything Goes
      Crafty Ribbons -    #65 Butterflies
      Divas by Design -  3 or more layers
      Whimsy Inspiration Shabby Chic(ends Oct 30)

      *Card Recipe*

      *C/Stock - That Craft Place
      DSP - Dovecraft
      *Dies - Spellbinders Tags
      *Punch - Martha stewart 
      *Sentiment - hand stamped
      *Other  - Pearls 'meiflower', flowers 'prima', findings 'ebay', ribbon/lace 'stash', chalks & Promarkers & Flexmarkers

      Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
       I'd love if you'd leave a comment to let me know your thoughts! And I can pop along and visit you too!! xoxo

      Don't forget - Most of my Creations and Now I'm taking Custom Orders over at my Handmade Cards & Crafts Shop @ Charisma Cardz!

      Be Sure to leave me a comment so i can pop by your blog!
      post signature

      8 Lil messages from my bloggy friends!:

      carol 14 October 2013 at 19:58  

      ooh this is so pretty, love all the detail, x carol

      Danni 15 October 2013 at 02:37  

      This is so sweet! Thank you for playing along with the CMC Copic Challenge!

      coops 15 October 2013 at 16:08  

      so gorgeous hun.beautiful pretty image and design :D

      xx coops xx

      Debs 15 October 2013 at 20:18  

      This is so pretty - adorable image and the flowers look fabulous.
      Thanks for playing with The Divas this week.
      Good luck.
      Debs xx

      Sarah-Jane 15 October 2013 at 21:26  

      Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
      Sarah-Jane xx

      Kat 16 October 2013 at 19:36  

      Gorgeous card Carlyann. That image is really pretty and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

      Kat x

      Lola 17 October 2013 at 22:43  

      What a beautiful card and such perfect embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug!

      Min 19 October 2013 at 03:04  

      WOW, what a gorgeous card!
      Thanks so much for playin’ along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Think PINK Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
      Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our next challenge that begins tomorrow! We hope you’ll play along!
      Hugs & Happy Days!
      ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
      Kaymin Kreations

      Post a Comment

      Hiya! I really love reading all your lovely comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave me them! Hugs xxx