Wedded Bliss..

Morning all!

Thought i'd pop by with a little creation i've had made for a while but haven't had chance to get posted!
Boy does life seem to be getting in the way at the moment! but oh well... it goes on!!!



 I saw a similar project last march at the NEC at the Chole's Creative Cards stand, also where i brought this beautiful stamp from! i so hope they're there at this show in November as i'd like a few more! i love how this turned out PINK AND GIRLY!! Oh and sparkly too!!! hehe!

It's also the first time i've inked up my LOTV wedding sentiment in ageeeesss! i always forget about that i have these stamps lol! i really should use them more! 

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges

Creative Moments -  #20 Flowers
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Can You Digi It White Wedding* (white +neutrals + a pop of colour) (Week 2) ♥WINNER♥
Kaboodle Doodles - Pastel Colors ♥ TOP 3 ♥
Here's my card!

If you'd like to purchase any cards you see on my blog you can find my Facebook selling page here!

*Stamps -Chloe's Creative Cards
* Cardstock - Bazill Basics Pink & White
*Embossing Powder - WOW
*Sentiment- LOTV
*Gems & Ribbon - Meiflower


Thanks for stopping by! xoxo
Be Sure to leave me a comment so i can pop by your blog!
post signature

Morning all!

Thought i'd pop by with a little creation i've had made for a while but haven't had chance to get posted!
Boy does life seem to be getting in the way at the moment! but oh well... it goes on!!!



 I saw a similar project last march at the NEC at the Chole's Creative Cards stand, also where i brought this beautiful stamp from! i so hope they're there at this show in November as i'd like a few more! i love how this turned out PINK AND GIRLY!! Oh and sparkly too!!! hehe!

It's also the first time i've inked up my LOTV wedding sentiment in ageeeesss! i always forget about that i have these stamps lol! i really should use them more! 

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges

Creative Moments -  #20 Flowers
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Can You Digi It White Wedding* (white +neutrals + a pop of colour) (Week 2) ♥WINNER♥
Kaboodle Doodles - Pastel Colors ♥ TOP 3 ♥
Here's my card!

If you'd like to purchase any cards you see on my blog you can find my Facebook selling page here!

*Stamps -Chloe's Creative Cards
* Cardstock - Bazill Basics Pink & White
*Embossing Powder - WOW
*Sentiment- LOTV
*Gems & Ribbon - Meiflower


Thanks for stopping by! xoxo
Be Sure to leave me a comment so i can pop by your blog!
post signature

9 Lil messages from my bloggy friends!:

cebelica 27 June 2013 at 07:38  

This is soooooooo beautiful! I like the elegant look and all the bling. <3 Looks fantastic! Hugs! XX

Mynnette 27 June 2013 at 14:26  

Oh, this is absolutely stunning! LOVE all that bling and I adore the sentiment hanging from the bow! Thanks for joining us at CYDI! :)

coops 27 June 2013 at 16:37  

wow this is beautiful hun.so stylish :D

xx coops xx

Abbie Kay 27 June 2013 at 16:43  

Wow this is so gorgeous. Love the stamp and the lovely big bow. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight. Abbie (Owner) xx

Sarah J. Moerman 29 June 2013 at 14:29  

Wow! Gorgeous card! Love the background and how you embellished it with all the gems! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

alex 29 June 2013 at 17:44  

This is just beautiful, love your embossing and lovely embellishments, thank you for sharing at Creative Moments

Alex (DT)

Nanette 1 July 2013 at 11:42  

I am impressed! Very nice work. Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

Deanne Clarke-Saunders 8 July 2013 at 23:37  

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for participating in our CYDI? challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Gill McCall 9 July 2013 at 08:21  

Beautiful card. thanks for playing along with Creative Moments Gill DT

Post a Comment

Hiya! I really love reading all your lovely comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave me them! Hugs xxx