STAMPS FOR SALE

Afternoon all!!

You may have noticed my tastes changing recently on my blog so i've listed alot of CC Designs, Magnolia & Lili of the valley stamps on my ebay account which you can find here... SWEET*N*CRAFTY


They're all on a 3 day listing and all start at 99p!! so grab a bargain or three!! hehe
You'll also be able to grab some of my handmade cards if you wish that are currently also listed and finish in just under 2 days!

I post worldwide! and combine on post! :-) 

Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

post signature

Afternoon all!!

You may have noticed my tastes changing recently on my blog so i've listed alot of CC Designs, Magnolia & Lili of the valley stamps on my ebay account which you can find here... SWEET*N*CRAFTY


They're all on a 3 day listing and all start at 99p!! so grab a bargain or three!! hehe
You'll also be able to grab some of my handmade cards if you wish that are currently also listed and finish in just under 2 days!

I post worldwide! and combine on post! :-) 

Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

post signature

0 Lil messages from my bloggy friends!:

Post a Comment

Hiya! I really love reading all your lovely comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave me them! Hugs xxx