My SMASH* Adventures Part 4....

Hey all! Quick post from me today... well...

a 15min video for ya! sorry i sound bunged up! still poorly but i thought i'd finally do a youtube video of my smash book so far so i can show it in more depth!


Thanks for stopping by!


post signature

Hey all! Quick post from me today... well...

a 15min video for ya! sorry i sound bunged up! still poorly but i thought i'd finally do a youtube video of my smash book so far so i can show it in more depth!


Thanks for stopping by!


post signature

2 Lil messages from my bloggy friends!:

Amy E 31 October 2011 at 23:53  

Yay!! Thanks for the video! I have some Smash books on order and you have given me some great ideas! They're supposed to be here this weekend...I'm excited!

Amy E.
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Coleen 18 March 2012 at 16:54  

Great smash book. I've done a bit of smashing in my art journal.

Cheers, Coleen

Post a Comment

Hiya! I really love reading all your lovely comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave me them! Hugs xxx