Ok so i'm a day late with my my mum's craft shop DT post so i'm here this morning to let everyone know about the brand new challenge which is .... Favourite Stamps! and also this week's challenge at charisma is anything goes! so as i'm late i've combined the two together in one post with my creation!
I've used lotv gorjuss stamps this morning! i love how easy she is to colour! of course i've used promarkers and some huge prima flowers with some lovely cordery brads i found in my stash and matching gems and the gorjuss papers from jellibean soup and wild rose studio!
I love how i got my leaf ribbon to look like stems (quite clever) if i don't say so myself haha!
* Crafty Creations - #176 Embellish It Use 3 Different Embellishments (Ribbon, Gems, Flowers)
* Fab 'n' Funky - #127 Cute & Girly
* Clear It Out! - Anything Goes (Use more than one ribbon from your stash)
* Deep Ocean Challenge - #27 Welcome Summer (Week 2)
* Bunny Zoe's Crafts - (June) Girls, Girls, Girls (ends 8th July)
* Love to Create - Anything Goes
* Joanna Sheen Challenge - Summer Daze (ends 5th July)
* PanPastel UK Challenge -Anything Goes
* Crafty Calendar - June Flowers in Bloom
* Stampin' For The Weekend - Week 1, Show us Your Style
Thanks for stopping by! xoxo