A new favourite...

Morning all!

Oooo how i'm looking forward to my two days off tommrrow i'm so tired at the moment don't think i've caught up since the christmas rush at work so very sleepy hehe!

I'm here to tell you about the brand new challenge at My mum's craft shop!!!

This week's challenge is to use your favourite colour combo!!

I normally go for pink and black but i've a BRAND new Favourite at the moment... i seem to be creating alot of GREEN, PINK and white cards!!! and i must say i'm really digggin these kaiserkraft papers right now!! haha!
Ooooo look who's back!!! Tilda!!! i've been neglecting my lovely tilda's even parted with a few oldies before xmas i know totally against my rules but with such a huge collection i can't keep up with them all doesn't stop me from buying more like! lol Today i'd dug out my fav watering can and the gorjuss tilda with daff! infact i've had her a few months and she's not seen ink opppsie!

I've gone for a vintagey feel with my card a little shabbie chic i think hehe! pale colours yet not if that makes sense! the gorjuss ribbon is from my local habi shop i have to have more of this next time i'm in there! I've coloured her with flexmarkers and promarkers and added a many happy returns little tag as a sentiment along with some gorjuss roses from wild orchid crafts!

I'd like to add this to the following challenge
Wild Orchid Crafts - Anything Goes

*Recipe*

*DSP - Kaiserkraft
*Sentiment - Wilko's Create & Craft
*Stamps - Magnolia Watering Can & Tilda holding Daffodil
*Medium - Promarkers & Flexmarkers
*Flowers - Wild orchid crafts
*Sparkles - Diamond ice stickles
*Lace from stash
*Pink sparkle ribbon from local shop
Thanks for stopping by hugggles!!! xxxxx

post signature

Morning all!

Oooo how i'm looking forward to my two days off tommrrow i'm so tired at the moment don't think i've caught up since the christmas rush at work so very sleepy hehe!

I'm here to tell you about the brand new challenge at My mum's craft shop!!!

This week's challenge is to use your favourite colour combo!!

I normally go for pink and black but i've a BRAND new Favourite at the moment... i seem to be creating alot of GREEN, PINK and white cards!!! and i must say i'm really digggin these kaiserkraft papers right now!! haha!
Ooooo look who's back!!! Tilda!!! i've been neglecting my lovely tilda's even parted with a few oldies before xmas i know totally against my rules but with such a huge collection i can't keep up with them all doesn't stop me from buying more like! lol Today i'd dug out my fav watering can and the gorjuss tilda with daff! infact i've had her a few months and she's not seen ink opppsie!

I've gone for a vintagey feel with my card a little shabbie chic i think hehe! pale colours yet not if that makes sense! the gorjuss ribbon is from my local habi shop i have to have more of this next time i'm in there! I've coloured her with flexmarkers and promarkers and added a many happy returns little tag as a sentiment along with some gorjuss roses from wild orchid crafts!

I'd like to add this to the following challenge
Wild Orchid Crafts - Anything Goes

*Recipe*

*DSP - Kaiserkraft
*Sentiment - Wilko's Create & Craft
*Stamps - Magnolia Watering Can & Tilda holding Daffodil
*Medium - Promarkers & Flexmarkers
*Flowers - Wild orchid crafts
*Sparkles - Diamond ice stickles
*Lace from stash
*Pink sparkle ribbon from local shop
Thanks for stopping by hugggles!!! xxxxx

post signature

7 Lil messages from my bloggy friends!:

Melly 18 January 2012 at 11:46  

Ohhh likey!
I love this honey! The colours are so me! Green mini me that I am! Love Tilda and the fab watering can! I see I need to start saving again!
Hugs M xxx

Hanneke 18 January 2012 at 12:37  

Ooh, this is a wonderful color combination indeed! Lovely card and that image is so sweet. Hugs, Hanneke

Vicky 18 January 2012 at 16:35  

Gorgeous Carlyann...and your colouring is super hun :o)

have a lovely afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

Marion 18 January 2012 at 18:55  

Hi Carlyann,
Fabulous card and a terrific colour combo. Love Tilda sitting on the watering can.
hugs
Marion

Gemma 18 January 2012 at 21:29  

gorgeous card sweetie I love the lace! X

coops 18 January 2012 at 22:30  

so stunning hun.i love the fab image and your colours and design are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Bev 22 January 2012 at 18:22  

Oh this is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x

Post a Comment

Hiya! I really love reading all your lovely comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave me them! Hugs xxx