Lots of puddy cat love...

Good Morning all!

It's friday again! These weeks are just flying by! The last week of Jan already, my gosh it's going to be christmas again before we know it!


Today i'm here with a card i created late last night! My Valentine's mojo seems to have run off now, it's not one of my fav subjects not quite sure why.... lol but anyways... I finally got to ink up my gorjuss puddy cat stamp from Penny Black, which i brought of my bloggy friend Cathy last November!! i know how bads that i've not even inked it up till now!! (that's something that's happening quite a lot in my crafty place)

 I absolulty adore Cats for those who don't know me, and i loveeeee this stamp so much it reminds me of my two kittys! I think i may save this card for when my sister gets married later this year...

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges this week:
Cupcake Craft Challenges: Weddings
Bunny Zoes: Love is in the air
Wild Orchid Challenge: Sentimental
Passion For Promarkers: All you need is love
Cute Card Thurs: Recipe 3 - Embellishments (glitter, gems, brad), 2 papers, 1 image)
Basic Grey: Spots & Dots
Penny Black @ Allsorts: All you need is love
*Recipe*
*C/stock - Stampin' Up! Real Red & Basic Black
*DSP - Basic Grey Jovial
*Stamp - Penny Black Furry Embrace
*Medium - Promarkers
*Gems from stash
*Brad - Dovecraft
*Sentiment - Docrafts
*Stickles - Ranger Diamond Ice


Thanks for stopping by today and for any comments you may leave!


post signature

Good Morning all!

It's friday again! These weeks are just flying by! The last week of Jan already, my gosh it's going to be christmas again before we know it!


Today i'm here with a card i created late last night! My Valentine's mojo seems to have run off now, it's not one of my fav subjects not quite sure why.... lol but anyways... I finally got to ink up my gorjuss puddy cat stamp from Penny Black, which i brought of my bloggy friend Cathy last November!! i know how bads that i've not even inked it up till now!! (that's something that's happening quite a lot in my crafty place)

 I absolulty adore Cats for those who don't know me, and i loveeeee this stamp so much it reminds me of my two kittys! I think i may save this card for when my sister gets married later this year...

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges this week:
Cupcake Craft Challenges: Weddings
Bunny Zoes: Love is in the air
Wild Orchid Challenge: Sentimental
Passion For Promarkers: All you need is love
Cute Card Thurs: Recipe 3 - Embellishments (glitter, gems, brad), 2 papers, 1 image)
Basic Grey: Spots & Dots
Penny Black @ Allsorts: All you need is love
*Recipe*
*C/stock - Stampin' Up! Real Red & Basic Black
*DSP - Basic Grey Jovial
*Stamp - Penny Black Furry Embrace
*Medium - Promarkers
*Gems from stash
*Brad - Dovecraft
*Sentiment - Docrafts
*Stickles - Ranger Diamond Ice


Thanks for stopping by today and for any comments you may leave!


post signature

22 Lil messages from my bloggy friends!:

Mervi 21 January 2011 08:48  

Just a great card, beautifully coloured and love the paper choices too!
I give you a hint: you could also join us with this card at http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com
as this card fits our theme perfectly -
hope to see you there;-))m

theCook 21 January 2011 09:21  

Beautiful card! Such a cute image and nice papers!

Faye 21 January 2011 13:07  

Oooh, it's defo a cutie, lovely papers too. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. xx

The Crafty Den 21 January 2011 13:46  

Hi Carly-Ann, what a stunning card. The PB image is so sweet and your colouring is fab. The papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Josie0602 21 January 2011 13:46  

Sweet card! I love the kitties!!

Ellie 21 January 2011 16:23  

OMG this is adorable!! Your coloring is amazing and I love the sketch!

Thank you so much for playing along at penny black @ all sorts. Hope to see you again next month!

Ida / Little 21 January 2011 17:43  

Awh, gorgeous card. I love the papers!! :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week! :)

Hugs Ida

Lou 21 January 2011 23:26  

Hi! your card is just gorgeous,the colours and papers are lovely together-very sweet image too.
thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenge,hugs Lou.xx

Leah the Orange 22 January 2011 00:54  

yeah, this is stinkin' adorable, girlie! love it. big fan of the PB kittehz! have a good, RESTFUL, weekend! xo

Tasha 22 January 2011 03:20  

Super cute card hunny, love the layout and the fb image
love tasha xx

Shirley 22 January 2011 09:42  

So glad you popped in to Penny Black at allsorts to show us your gorgeous card. It is so striking and all the colours work beautifully together. Lovely colouring on your cute image and the sparkle finishesit of nicely. Perfect card for our theme this month too.
Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us and we hope you will join us next month.

SHirley

louise 22 January 2011 14:56  

Such a beautiful card Carlyann and with lots of lovely detail, thanks for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts.
Louise xx

Violets Corner 22 January 2011 16:16  

What a gorgeous card, love your colouring and all the details.

Thanks for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts.

Hugs
Maarit

coops 22 January 2011 22:35  

gorgeous card carlyann.the image is adorable and i love your papers and colours.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Liza 23 January 2011 10:28  

Gorgeous work. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Gro 23 January 2011 14:43  

Gorgeous. Your colouring is beautiful, and I love your image. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

brenda 23 January 2011 15:02  

Hi Carlyann

What an adroable creation.

Such a lovely PB image and coloured beautifully and all set off perfectly with the pretty DP's.

Thank you for sharing with us at Penny Black at Allsorts this month, good luck and hope to see you again next month.

B x

Donna 23 January 2011 17:50  

A really beautiful card...thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Jules 23 January 2011 22:06  

Hi Carlyann

Your card is gorgeous.

Brilliant layout to go alongside your beautifully coloured image.

Love the little bits of sparkle .. .. just the right amount!!!

Thank you for sharing with Penny Black at Allsorts this month.

Love Jules xx

Tracy 24 January 2011 23:42  

Very cute, and a gorgeous image. Thanks for joining Penny Black At allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Kimberly 26 January 2011 04:38  

hi, i just had to visit your blog as my daughter's name is carlie-ann.... Beautiful job and congrats on winning the challenge.
www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Hiya! I really love reading all your lovely comments, so thank you for taking the time to leave me them! Hugs xxx